Hill's Prescription Diet™
c/d™ Canine Urinary Tract Health
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
c/d® Canine is formulated with the following benefits:
- Reduced levels of protein, magnesium and phosphorus to help limit the building blocks of crystals and bladder stones
- Low sodium to maintain normal blood pressure
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Incontinence or "accidents"
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need.
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Guaranteed Great Taste. We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Prescription Diet foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee. Hill's guarantees Prescription Diet pet foods for quality, consistency and taste, If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for these reasons, return the unused portion to your veterinarian for a full refund or replacement.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.